When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. ~ Rumi
The wound is the place where the Light enters you. ~ Rumi
A warm welcome to you. I work with challenges of daly life, and also offer an opportunity for root level change of distressing patterns, sabotaging impulses and dysfunctional mind-sets. Typically, working together yields a greater sense of integration, authenticity and living a more meaning in life.
I see individuals and couples. I welcome all races, genders and sexual orientations.
I work with various concerns including:
- Addictions: substances, eating disorders, workaholism, etc.;
- Relationships: challenges with closeness, power struggles or communication;
- Anxiety: hyper-vigilance, excessive worrying, panic or fearing doom.
- Perfectionism or excessive self-criticism;
- Low self-esteem, worthlessness, inadequacy or wanting to become invisible;
- Co-dependance: relinquishing too of oneself to be in a relationship;
- Feeling like a fraud or feeling unrealistically incompetent;
- Dysfunctional Family residue or even functional family residue;
- Childhood abuse: physical, sexual abuse or neglect;
- Can’t say “No,” taking on more than one can handle;
- Conflict avoidant, especially at a personal cost or
- Excessive guilt, shame or sadness.
Goals or outcomes might include:
- Self-acceptance, self-compassion and self-love;
- Becoming truly oneself, after needing to fit into an ill-fitting family;
- Healthier relationships;
- Embracing leadership roles and
- Empowered to create a better life.
I use leading-edge approaches known in the literature for their effectiveness. My role is akin to a Gardner. Given the sufficient conditions of guidance, warmth and a little humor, clients unearth inner wisdom and self-compassion.This helps them evolve beyond their inner limitations. In session, I listen from the heart so clients feel more thoroughly understood. Also, this work emphasizes: strengths; what is going well and feeling valued simply for being oneself. I am privileged to be a part of such growth.
I invite you to call for a free phone consultation
to see how I might help.
click here to email from contact page